Surgical Scrub Sinks
Our Surgical Scrub Sinks are available in single, double, and triple basins and combine the best materials, components, and craftsmanship available.
ES-Series Surgical Scrub Sinks
The ES-Series was developed to be the answer to space and economical constraints where needed. Compared to the SS-Series, these scrub sinks have smaller outside dimensions but still maintain a deep basin to allow for proper scrubbing. The operation is the same as the SS-Series, however, some of the features vary.
SS-Series Surgical Scrub Sinks
The SS-Series is our premier line of surgical scrub sinks. Some features include a deep sloping basin, high mount swivel gooseneck spout, splash screen divider, and a new optional infrared soap dispenser. The SS-Series is available in single, double, and triple basins and combines the best materials, components, and craftsmanship available.
All of our Scrub Sinks have the following features:
- Deep sloping basin
- Adjustable thermostatic controlled pressure regulating mixing valve (one per station, mounted under the sink)
- Knee operated water (optional with IR sinks)
- High mount swivel gooseneck spout with adjustable swivel spray aerator
- Flow control valve
- Backflow preventers
- Infrared sinks are equipped with a 24-volt plug-in transformer
- Z-brackets (See specifications on the rear panel for wall support)
- 304 stainless steel polished and ground to a #4 finish
- Infrared operation
- Manual bypass to add knee operated water with IR operation
- Knee operated water with IR water operation
- Knee operated soap with IR water operation
- Foot-operated water
- Foot-operated soap
- Digital scrub timer
- Thermostatic mixing valve (add on to eyewash option)
- Laminar flow
- 220/240V power supply
- Pedestal base
Please feel free to request a quote, click on an image for more information or contact your regional sales manager for more details.