Zoll D / PD Series Defibrillator
Zoll D 2000 / PD 2000
- Defibrillator with ECG, pacing recorder and AED
- Designed as a completely integrated system for early defibrillation and advanced cardiac life support in the hospital
- The built-in ventricular fibrillation detection system eliminates adapters and a “paddle free” electrode system is easily applied to speed shock delivered and external pacing.
Zoll D 900
- Advanced defibrillation technology in an easy-to-use unit
- Operates on both AC line and battery power
- Provides ECG monitoring
- Large, easy-to-read monitor and printer
Zoll D 600 / PD 1600
The ZOLL 1600, designed for EMS and hospital use, is a semi automatic defibrillator with a non-fade monitor and a medical report module. The ZOLL 1600 may be equipped with optional noninvasive pacemaker, annotating strip chart recorder, manual mode of operation, audio recorder and telecommunication ports. Power is provided a rechargeable battery pack or an optional AC Adaptor/Charger.
The Zoll 1600 may operate in two user selectable modes. In semi automatic mode, the operator selects ECG analysis and the ZOLL 1600’s integrated algorithm analyzes the patient’s ECG through a pair of disposable defibrillation electrodes which are also used to deliver defibrillation shocks or pacing stimuli. The ZOLL 1600 analyzes the patient’s ECG, determines if a shockable arrhythmia is present, charges and prompts the operator to shock the patient, Configuration options allow the operator to customize unit features according to local protocols.
Zoll D 400 / PD 1400
Pacemaker/Defibrillator combines a patented noninvasive temporary pacemaker, a DC defibrillator, a non-fade monitor, and an annotating strip chart recorder in an integral, self-contained instrument. The PD 1400 is lightweight, compact, and can be transported with a patient. Power is provided by an easily replaceable battery pack. The battery pack can be quickly recharged and tested, using the ZOLL Battery Support System.