Zimmer ATS 750 Tourniquet
The Zimmer ATS 750 Automatic Tourniquet is a lightweight unit and very user-friendly. It uses ambient air instead of using nitrogen tanks. The microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed. The ATS 750 can be used on the countertop or with a pole mount.
Zimmer ATS 750 Tourniquet System
- Uses ambient air and not nitrogen tanks
- Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Large LED Display
- Battery Backup
Zimmer ATS 750 Specifications
- Height: 8 in
- Width: 7 in
- Depth: 7.9 in
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Controls: On/Standby switch, pressure switch, time switch, cuff inflate and alarm silence switch.
- Display: Pressure – Red 14 segment light emitting diodes (LED), Time – Red 14 segment LED, AC Indicator light – Green LED.
- Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mmHg, 5 mmHg increments
- Pressure Accuracy: +/-5 mmHg (50-475 mmHg)
- Pressure Regulation: +/-6 mmHg of set point (10 second average under non-transient conditions without external leaks)
- Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg cuffs
- Time Alarm Set Range: 0-240 minutes, 5-minute increments
- Timer Accuracy: 0.25% of elapsed time
- Internal Diagnosis: Program, memory, watchdog timer, transducer calibration, improper valve actuation