Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet
The Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet System doesn’t just stop blood flow; we strive to personalize pressure for the patient by delivering the minimum tourniquet pressure at a specific time, with a specific cuff, for a specific patient limb. It has been found that when applying lower tourniquet pressure is results in less post-operative pain. Using Personalized Pressure Technology the ATS 4000 can minimize tourniquet pressure and pressure gradients. This helps reduce the risk of nerve-related injuries.
Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet System Features
The Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet doesn’t just stop blood flow; we strive to personalize pressure for the patient by delivering the minimum tourniquet pressure.
- Number of ports: Dual ports
- Number of Potential Cuffs: Dual Cuff
- Mounting Options: Table or Pole
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: 6-Hours
- User Interface: Touchscreen
- Display: 8.4″ Color
- Limb Occlusion Pressure: Yes
- Line Occlusion Detection (Acoustic Reflectometry): Yes
- Cuff Alert: Yes
- Automatic IVRA Cuff Lock-Out: Yes
- Advanced Leak Detection: Yes
- Pre-Op Cuff Test: Yes
- Compliant with International Alarm Standard 60601-1-8
Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP)
- Technology that’s designed to calculate a patient pressure at an individual level and apply a minimum amount of tourniquet pressure needed to occlude a limb at a specific time for a specific patient. Lower tourniquet cuff pressure reduces postoperative wound complications after TKA.
- An 8.4” color touchscreen that increases visibility to read across operating rooms.
- Other great features including a 6 hour lithium Ion battery and dual ports.
Advanced Leak Detection
- Technology that monitors a cuff for minor variations intraoperatively with the intention of reporting potential cuff/hose leaks.
Pre-op Cuff Test
- Technology that allows for bedside testing of cuff pre-operatively to ensure proper function.
Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet Specifications
- 13.1 in (33.3 cm)
- 9.3 in (23.6 cm)
- 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- 13.2 lbs (6kg)
- Time Alarm Set Range:
- 1 – 240 minute; 1 minute increments
- Timer Accuracy:
- 0.25% of elapsed time
- Line Voltage Range:
- 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Auto-Switching
- Line Current:
- 1000 mA RMS @ 120 VAC
- Input Power:
- 53 Watts Typical
- Power Cord:
- Type SJT, AWG 16, 14 ft. (4.27 m)
- Power Plug:
- Hospital-grade, 3 prongs straight blade, 15 Amp
- Cuff Pressure Range:
- 50 – 400 mmHg, 1 mmHg increments
- Extended Cuff Pressure Range:
- 401 – 600 mmHg, 1 mmHg increments. A yellow tile will appear requesting confirmation to exceed 400 mmHg pressure
- Pressure Accuracy:
- ±3 mmHg (50 – 600 mmHg)
- Pressure Regulation:
- ±4 mmHg of setpoint (10 second average under non-transient conditions without external leaks)
- Maximum Pressures:
- 400 mmHg per cuff | 600 mmHg per cuff in extended range
- Battery Type:
- Rechargeable, 14.4 VDC, Li-Ion, 4.3 Amp-hours.
- Battery Discharge Time:
- The unit will operate on battery power for 360 minutes minimum with fully charged batteries.
- Battery Recharge Time:
- 10 hours (Maximum). The unit should be plugged in 10 hours before initial use.