Zimmer ATS 3000 Tourniquet
Zimmer produces pneumatic tourniquets driven by electricity, which provides control of pressure. The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet Systems use ambient air so there is no need for nitrogen tanks or wall hookups. Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed, allowing the system to react quickly to manual input changes or self-monitored conditions that require automatic adjustments. The Zimmer ATS 3000 tourniquets are used by orthopedic surgeons in Knee, Upper Extremity (Elbow, Hand, Wrist) and Lower Extremity (Ankle, Foot) Arthroplasties.
Zimmer ATS 3000 Tourniquet Features
- Innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure(LOP) feature.
- Uses ambient air.
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure.
- Self-Check Calibration automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on.
- Cuff Alert alerts the user of cuff status when an attempt is made to set the machine on standby.
- Cuff Lockout feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation of the second cuff.
Zimmer ATS 3000 Tourniquet Specifications
- Height: 13” (33.02 cm)
- Width: 9.5” (24.1 cm)
- Depth: 10.4” (26.4 cm) (Including clamp and ports
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Mains Line Voltage Range: 100–240V ~ (AC), 50/60 Hz. Auto switching
- Line Current: 670 mA RMS @ 120V ~ (AC)
- Input Power: 53 Watts typical
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, 12 VDC sealed lead acid, 4.0 amp hours
- Battery Discharge Time: Unit will operate on battery power for 240 minutes minimum with a fully charged battery.
- Battery Recharge Time: 24 hours. The unit should be plugged in 24 hours before initial use.
- Power Cord: Type SJT, AWG 16, 14 ft. (4.27 m)
- Power Plug: Hospital grade, 3-prong straight blade, 15 amp
- Line Protection: 2 time delayed 1.0 amp 250-volt fuses
- Cuff Pressure Range: 50–475 mmHg, 1 mmHg increments
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3 mmHg (50–475 mmHg)
- Pressure Regulation: ±4 mmHg of set point (10 second average under nontransient conditions without external leaks)
- Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg cuffs
- Time Alarm Set Range: 5–240 minutes; 1-minute increments
- Timer Accuracy: 0.25% of elapsed time
- Program, memory, watchdog timer, transducer calibration, improper valve actuation.