Zimmer ATS 2000 Tourniquet
The Zimmer ATS 2000 is the next generation from the ATS 1500 tourniquet system. The Zimmer ATS 2000 is a dual pump system that allows for Bier Block procedures. Feel free to inquire about Zimmer, Scanned, and Expressaire tourniquet cuffs and hoses. Single & Dual Port Options: All cuff styles are available in both single and dual port configurations, allowing for use with any A.T.S. tourniquet regulator. Single port cuffs for use with the A.T.S. 750 and A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet Systems. Dual port and Bier Block cuffs for use with A.T.S. 1500 and 2000 Tourniquet System.
Zimmer ATS 2000 Tourniquet System Features
- Automatic, microprocessor-based pneumatic tourniquet system.
- Able to independently control and monitor two cuffs in a Bier Block or bilateral procedure.
- Portable and designed for tabletop or tourniquet stand monitoring.
- Color-coded cuffs from 8 – 42″ accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Simple setup includes user-defined default pressure and time settings.
- Cuff sleeves help reduce wrinkles, pinching, and shearing of soft tissue.
- The lightweight portable unit can be mounted on an I.V. pole or placed on a table.
- Weight: 19.8 lb (9 kg).