Ziehm Vision² C-Arm
Ziehm Vision² delivers high-quality imaging with low dose exposure on a footprint of just 0.8 m². It features a compact C-arm and monitor cart with an intuitive touchscreen user interface as well as two 19” flatscreen monitors. It has a high-resolution CCD camera that detects over 4,000 shades of gray. The monoblock generator’s unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making the Ziehm Vision² ideal for a wide range of clinical applications such as general surgery, orthopedics, and traumatology.
Ziehm Vision² C-Arm Features
- 18” TFT monitors provide bright, high contrast image with a wide viewing angle.
- Intuitive workflow with synchronized TFT touchscreens on c-arm and monitor cart.
- High resolution thanks to a dynamic CCD camera with 1 k × 1 k technology.
- Easy integration into existing networks (with WLAN option).
- Active Cooling for continuous performance during lengthy, demanding procedures.
- Counter-balanced c-arm for simplified positioning.