Welch Allyn CP 200 EKG Machine
The Welch Allyn CP 200 electrocardiograph can display, print, save, and send ECGs electronically. It features a full alphanumeric keyboard, a color display to preview ECGs and edit settings, storage for up to 50 ECG and 50 spirometry records, full-size user programmable reports, and the ability to operate on either battery or AC power.
For centralized ECG data storage, the CP 200 electrocardiograph can connect to a Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ workstation, which in turn can connect with other electronic patient information systems, such as billing and medical records.
Welch Allyn CP 200 EKG Machine Features
- 12-lead resting ECG that provides accurate measurements
- High-resolution thermal printer generates full-sized standard and customized reports
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECG at a moment’s notice
- The large color LCD screen allows you to easily preview critical information on the screen
- Store up to 50 ECGs for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation