ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System
The LigaSure™ vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can – permanent vessel occlusion. The LigaSure™ system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Features
The ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can – permanent vessel occlusion.
The LigaSure™ system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation
- Average seal cycle is 2 to 4 seconds
- Seals withstand 3 times normal systolic blood pressure
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 38.6 cm (15.2 in)
- Width: 40.6 cm (16.0 in)
- Depth: 12.7 cm (5.0 in) not including feet
- Weight: 5.9 Kg (13 lbs) typical
- Output configuration: Isolated output
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: Two (2) digital seven-segment. Displays: 1.9 cm (0.75 in.) each
- Mounting: A Valleylab cart (UC8009) or a stable flat surface
- Ambient Temperature Range: 10° to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up Time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before using.
- The stated audio level is for the activation tone and alarm tone at a distance of one meter.
- Alarm tones meet the requirements of IEC 60601-2-2
- Volume (adjustable): 45 dB minimum
- Frequency (nominal): Seal Mode – 440 Hz; Macrobipolar Mode – 520 Hz; Bipolar Mode – 660 Hz
- Duration Continuous while the generator is activated: changes to one short tone when the seal cycle is complete
- Volume (not adjustable): 65 dB minimum
- Frequency: 985 Hz to 780 Hz; 985 Hz nominal
- Macrobipolar/Bipolar: 473 kHz sinusoid, 100% duty cycle
- Seal: 473 kHz sinusoid, pulsed
- Low Frequency (50-60 Hz)
- Source current, patient leads, all output Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 μA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- Sink current at the high line, all inputs: < 20 μA
- High Frequency (RF)
- Bipolar: < 69 mArms