Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave System features a 9” Chamber. The ease of a one-touch design satisfies all of your sterilization and drying needs. With a simple touch a button, the fully automatic Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave sterilizes, fills, exhausts and dries. A closed door active drying system is featured to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Features
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert. A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High-Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2Âμm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 8″ x 18″
- Volume: 5 gal
- Overall Dimensions: D x W x H: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″
- Standard Cassettes: 2full/ 2 half
- Tray DimensionsD x W x H: 6.7″ x 16.3″ x 0.8″
- No. of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 30 mins, Hot: 20 mins
- Voltage(V): 120V
- FreQ. (Hz.): 50/60
- Power (W): 1400W
- Current(A): 12A