Tuttnauer EZ10 Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button. The Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave features a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. With the simplicity of one-touch design, all of your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Features
The Tuttnauer EZ10 Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button. The Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave features a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert. A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High-Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Approved by major International Standards for autoclaves, i.e. A.S.M.E., TUV, CE 01123, UL, etc
- Tuttnauer EZ10 Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″
- Volume: 6 gal / 23L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″ (D x W x H)
- Standard Cassettes: 3full/ 3 half
- Tray Dimensions16.3″ x x6.7″ x 0.8″ (D x W x H)
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle time: Cold: 30 mins, Hot: 14mins
- Voltage(V): 120V
- Freq.(Hz): 50/60
- Power(W): 1400W
- Current(A): 12A