Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave
Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave is the largest automatic table top autoclave in the Tuttnauer line. The Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave features a closed door active drying system. Perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics, or surgery centers. The 15″x 30″ chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments.
The 3870EA model is designed for clinics that have a high volume of instrument turnaround, therefore decreasing the clinic’s operational costs.
Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave Features
The Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave model is designed for clinics that have a high volume of instrument turnaround, therefore decreasing the clinic’s operational costs.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (Replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 4 Pre-set sterilization programs
- User friendly, intuitive display
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- PC Communication port enables storage of sterilization results
- OPTIONAL: Integrated printer for cycle documentation
- Consistent monitoring of temperature and pressure for realtime accurate results
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Water-level sensors prevent cycle activation when insufficient water is detected in the chamber or reservoir
Safety and Convenience Features:
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electropolish finish
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle if door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions x L – inches (mm): 15″ x 30 (384 x 760)
- Chamber Volume: 22Gal – 85 Liters
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH – inches (mm): 34.5″ x 26″ x 20.6″ – (875 x665 x 525)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity:15 full
- Tray Dimensions – inches (mm): 26.6″ x 11.3″ x 1″ – (675 x 286 x 25), 26.6″ x 13.8″ x 1″ – (675 x 286 x 25)
- No. of Trays: 2
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time – Cold: 32 Min. Hot: 23 Min.
- Voltage (V) – Frequency (Hz): 230 – 50/60
- Power (W) – Current (A): 3000W – 13.6A
- Autoclave Weight – Lbs (kg): 213 (97)