Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave
Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave is a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of a manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5kVA) may be required.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave Features
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave is built for speed, reliability, and capacity for the most demanding high volume needs.
This quick cycle model offers all the dependable features of a manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. Speed and reliability without compromising load size.
The 2540MK Autoclave is packed with features for the fastest, most versatile operation. The 2540MK delivers outstanding performance, speed, alongside unmatched safety features and intuitive controls. The 2540MK has everything you need for the most demanding high volume environments.
- Intuitive Control Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use
- Efficient and Fast
- Speed and Reliability without compromising on load size
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions
x L – inches (mm) 10″ x 19″ (254×475)
- Chamber Volume
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH – inches (mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity
3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions – inches (mm)
- No. of Trays
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
Cold: 30 Min. Hot: 14 Min.
(V) – Frequency (Hz) 230 50/60
(W) – Current (A) 2200W 12A
- Autoclave Weight
– Lbs (kg) 85 (39)
PED 97/23 – MDD 93/42 – ASME – UL/EN 61010-1 – FDA – ISO 13485:2003 – ISO 9001:2000