Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability. The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind.
Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave Features
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions
x L – inches (mm) 10″ x 19″ (254×475)
- Chamber Volume
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH – inches (mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity
3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions – inches (mm)
- No. of Trays
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
Cold: 30 Min. Hot: 14 Min.
(V) – Frequency (Hz) 230 50/60
(W) – Current (A) 2200W 12A
- Autoclave Weight
– Lbs (kg) 85 (39)
PED 97/23 – MDD 93/42 – ASME – UL/EN 61010-1 – FDA – ISO 13485:2003 – ISO 9001:2000