Stryker X7000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source
The Stryker X7000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. The X7000 uses a 300-watt xenon lamp to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiber-optic light cable. It is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
The X7000 is equipped with Electronic Scope Sensing Technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unattended light cable. When operated with an ESST light cable, the X7000 senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode. In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce light output to a minimum, preventing the light cable from generating excessive heat.
Stryker X7000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source Features
The Stryker X7000 is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion.
- RFID Tag (Ensures that only Stryker Bulbs work in the X7000).
- 20% Brighter than X6000.
- Core Design.
- Elliptical Bulb.
- SIDNE Ready.
- Multiple Safety Features.
- Internal Safety Check.
- Ethernet Connection.
- Internal Thermal Switch.
- Error & Warning Codes Display.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion provides Easy Set-Up for the Busy OR.
- Universal Light Cord Adapter for use with any Light Cord on the Market.
- Auto Shutter for the regulation of brightness with Existing Video Equipment.
Stryker X7000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source Specifications
- Size: 5.0″ (H) x 16.8″ (L) x 12.5″ (W)
- Weight: 20 lbs)
- Primary: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450W
- Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V
- Type: 300 Watt Xenon Cermax (Elliptical)
- Life: Approximately 500 hours
- Operating Conditions
- 10 to 40°C
- 30% to 75% Relative Humidity
- Transportation & Storage
- -20 to 60°C
- 10% to 75% Relative Humidity
- 700hPa to 1060hPa