Stryker X6000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source
The Stryker X6000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source is a high-performance device designed for use with Stryker Endoscopy medical video cameras to provide outstanding illumination of the surgical site across all endoscopic applications. With the proper light cable and adapters, it can be connected to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
The X-6000 is equipped with a special safety feature that, when using an ESST cable, will prevent accidental burning caused by an unattended light cable. Electronic Scope Sensing Technology senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby.
Stryker X6000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source Features
- High-Performance Device Design for use with Stryker Endoscopy Medical Video Cameras.
- Connects to any flexible or rigid Endoscope.
- Equipped with a special Safety Feature for Accident Prevention.
- Dependably Illuminates the Surgical Site across every Endoscopic Application.
- Electronic Scope Sensing Technology Senses When the Scope and the Light Cable are Separated and place the Light Source in Standby.
- Automated Light Adjustment.
- Operates with 110-220V.
Stryker X6000 – 300 Watt Xenon Light Source Specifications
- Size: 15” W x 15.3” D x 5.5” H (38.1 x 41.4 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Environmental / Physical Requirements
- Electrical Primary: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W
- Fuse: 8.0A 250V
- Lamp: 300 watts Xenon Cermax
- Lamp Life: Approximately 500 Hours
- Fiber Optic Cable Range: 2 mm to 11.5 mm Outside Diameter, Continuously Adjustable
- Thermal Limit: 85oC/185oF
- Operating Conditions: 5 to 40oC, 10% to 85% Relative Humidity
- Transportation & Storage: 5 to 40oC, 10% to 85% Relative Humidity, 700 hPa to 1060 hPa