Stryker SDCUltra Image Capture
The Stryker SDC Ultra is an all-in-one medical imaging information management system that allows for patient scheduling, video capture and storage, DVD burning, and more. The Stryker SDC Ultra archives surgical images and videos on its generous 250-gigabyte internal hard drive.
This system also allows for the recording of all surgical footage in crisp high-definition video. Through dual-channel input support, the SDC Ultra can capture images and video independently on two separate video channels, in synchronized mode or PIP-format.
Stryker SDCUltra Image Capture Device Features
The Stryker SDC Ultra archives surgical images and videos on its generous 250-gigabyte internal hard drive.
- Dual-rotation integrated touchscreen.
- Front-load patient scheduling.
- Full integration with PACS and hospital network.
- Easily customizable annotations (by specialty and procedure).
- An intuitive, easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Hepa filter 0.2 air filter (replaceable).
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Stryker SDCUltra Image Capture Device Specifications
- Height: 7 in
- Width: 12.5 in
- Depth: 16.2 in
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 10 – 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 30-75% RH
- Shipping Temperature: -20°-60°C
- Shipping Humidity: 10-85% RH
- Video Inputs
- Inputs: (1) S-Video, (1) Composite, (2) DVI, (2) RGBHV (via DVI-I connectors)
- Image Resolution
- NTSC: 720 x480
- PAL: 768 x 576
- XGA: 1024 x 768
- SXGA: 1280 x 1024
- Video Resolution
- MPEG1:352 x 240
- MPEG2: 720 x 480
- MPEG2 HD: 1280 x 720 , 1280 x 1024
- Digital Recording Formats
- CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R (single session), DVD+RW
- Power Consumption
- 115-230VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 4A/2A maximum