Stryker L9000 – 300 Watt Xenon LED Light Source
Now an eco-friendly and cost savings OR device, the Stryker L9000 300 Watt Xenon LED Light Source reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs.
As an added benefit, the optional Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the Safelight cable detaches from the scope. This feature will reduce the risk of injury to the patient and OR staff.
This LED light source is a powerful solution when used with the 1288 HD -Chip Camera as the light output settings are controllable from the camera head. Overall lower operating cost and increased safety make this device a safe choice in the OR.
Stryker L9000 – 300 Watt Xenon LED Light Source Features
- Safelight technology for increased patient and OR safety
- Remotely controllable from 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera Head
- Cost savings
- Electrical Primary: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 W
- Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V
- Height: 4.75” (12.1 cm)
- Width: 12.5″ (31.8 cm)
- Depth: 16.8″ (42.7 cm)
- Weight: 16.0 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Fiberoptic Cable Range: 2 mm to 6.5 mm diameter