Stryker 721 Stretcher
The Stryker 721 Stretcher can be used as a general stretcher, transport stretcher, and emergency stretcher. Twin pedestal hydraulics for Hi-Low and Trendelenburg with controls both sides or both ends.
A cost-effective basic fixed-height Stryker 721 Stretcher with Fowler (manual), Side Rails, IV Pole Sockets, and O2 Tank Well.
The simple design of the Stryker Transport Stretcher provides safe and efficient transport. Ideally suited for the ASC environment. The Stryker 720 also has Central Brake and Steering functions, which features fifth wheel mobility for easier traction and cornering. Additionally, the Stryker Transport Stretcher also features a Modern Design and a 500 Lb Weight Capacity.
Stryker 721 Stretcher Features
The Stryker 721 Stretcher can be used as a general stretcher, transport stretcher, and emergency stretcher.
- Head/Back section adjusts manually
- Plastic Base
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual end activators
- Wrap around Roller bumpers prevent damage
- 8″ (20 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 24″ (61 cm) wide patient surface
- Fold-to-foot Collapsible side rails
- Fixed Height
- Manual Trendelenburg
- 3″ (8 cm) mattress
- Four IV receptacles
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Locking caster steering
- Stationary foot-end litter
- Dual pedestal design
- Pneumatically adjustable Head/Back section
- Patient Transfer Board
- IV pole
- Push handles
- Overall Length: 83in (211 cm)
- Overall Width: 30 in (76 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (228 Kg)
- Fixed Hight
- 28 in, 30 in or 32 in (71, 76, 81 cm)
- Litter Positioning Backrest
- 0° – 90°
- Litter Positioning Trend./Reverse Trend.
- 12° Trend.
- Patient Surface Standard
- 24 in x 76 in (61 cm x 193 cm)
- Patient Surface Optional
- 26 in x 76 in (66 cm x 193 cm)
- 13 in x 55 in (33 cm x 140 cm)
- Transfer Board Long
- 10 in x 64.5 in (25 cm x 164 cm)
- Transfer Board Short
- 8 in x 44 in (20 cm x 112 cm)