Stryker 16L Insufflator
The Stryker 16L Insufflator is a compact and durable endoscopic tool with precise pressure measurement to 31 mm Hg and a selection of three gas flow rates for optimal operation.
This device has four digital displays that indicate desired pressure, actual pressure, current flow rate, and volume of C02 consumed. Interruption of operation is processed by the Start/Stop button.
Stryker 16L Insufflator Features
- Precise pressure measurement to 31 mm Hg.
- Three gas flow rates.
- Four digital displays.
- You can interrupt operation with the Start/Stop button.
Stryker 16L Insufflator Specifications
- Dimensions 360 × 150 × 300 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Insufflation Medium: CO2
- 80 bar bottle pressure
- Insuffation Rate
- Rate 1: approx. 1.2 L/min
- Rate 2: approx. 6.0 L/min
- Rate 3: approx. 16.0 L/min
- Working Pressure
- 0 – 31 mm Hg, continuously variable, pre-selectable and limitable