Stryker 1488 HD Camera System
The Stryker 1488 HD Camera System utilizes CMOS technology and premium optics to provide a clear, bright image and cross-specialty standardization. Nine dedicated surgical specialty settings enabled The Stryker 1488 HD Camera System.
Stryker 1488 HD Camera System Features
The Stryker 1488 HD Camera System utilizes CMOS technology.
- Premium Optics and CMOS Technology:
- Image brightness and clarity.
- High noise immunity.
- Designed for Patient Safety: Enhanced light sensitivity allows the light source to run at lower power levels that can reduce the risk of patient/drape burns, while still providing premium optical performance.
- Cross-Specialty Standardization:
- Nine Surgical Specialties: Optimized performance to address the specific color and lighting needs of individual surgical procedures.
- Enables standardization of video systems to one platform.
- Platform Integration:
- Activation of L9000 LED Light Source.
- Infravision Compatibility: Quick and easy identification of critical anatomy.
- Wingman Pneumatic Scope Holder integration provides pneumatic image stability and control from the 1488 Camera Head.