Stryker 1188 Camera System
The Stryker 1188 Camera System is a 2nd generation high-definition camera and continues to pioneer advancements in minimally invasive surgery. This innovative camera offers outstanding picture quality, enhanced clarity, more intuitive user controls, and can be steam sterilized for quick turnaround and better OR efficiency.
Stryker 1188 Camera System Features
The Stryker 1188 Camera System offers outstanding picture quality, enhanced clarity, and more intuitive user controls.
- High-Definition Standardization.
- Progressive-Scan Technology.
- 10-Bit Digital Processing provides Optimal Clarity.
- Direct Fiber Optical Outputs.
- Increased Intra-Operative Brightness offers Improved Resolution.
- Nine Specialty Settings Aid Surgical Standardization.
- Seamless Integration suits Existing Video Equipment.
- Electronic Flexible Scope Filter, Compatible with all Flexible Scopes.
- More Intuitive User Controls.
- Users can Display Image in Native Aspect Ratio or Widescreen Aspect Ratio.