STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table
Experience Fluid Motion
Designed with advanced controls and unrestricted access to the operative site, the STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table maximizes operational efficiency while maintaining patient and staff safety.
The OT1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Tables are designed to safely support a 500 lb (227 kg) patient. Intended users are medical surgeons, surgical nurses, anesthesiologists, and technicians. All users are to be certified by their accrediting agencies to perform clinically or technical activities with this table. OT1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Tables are constructed of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, and other high-quality materials. The STERIS OT1000 Series Orthopedic and Fracture Table are powered by either an internal battery or facility electric through the use of the patent-pending INTELLIPOWER® dual power system.
The OT1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Tables are mobile, power-operated orthopedic tables. They provide flexible, easy-to-use, articulated posturing of the patient for reconstructive, and reparative orthopedic procedures in a controlled, sterile operating room environment. The OT1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Tables are designed primarily for hip and lower extremity procedures: hip pinning, ender nailing, intramedullary nailing of the femur, tibia, and fibula surgery. The recommended patient population includes people up to 7 ft b(2 m) and/or a bodyweight up to 500 lb (227 kg).
STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table Features
The STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table is designed to safely support a 500 lb (227 kg) patient.
- Position the patient with confidence
- Capture a full range of images
- Maneuver the table with ease
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Perform a variety of orthopedic procedures, including anterior hips
- Simple positioning with repeatable accuracy for a wide range of patients up to seven feet tall
- Precise control for clinicians through innovative SWAN technology within the ortho surgical table
- Improved patient airway access for anesthesia provider through articulating headrest
- Easy access to a patient with unobstructed foot clearance and powered table articulations for clinicians
- Intuitive design and SWAN control that any staff member can use with minimal training required
- Ease of use allows for single user functionality which eliminates the need to schedule a dedicated staff
- Continuous accurate performance improves case turnover times
- Innovative drive function allows a single user to quickly move the ortho surgical table from room to room for quicker room set-ups*
- Flexible second joint makes it easier to position the spar out of the imaging area
- Carbon fiber radiolucent spar shape is less disruptive should it happen to get in the image
- Free-floating clamp allows you to position the traction device along the spar providing improved positioning for unrestricted imaging angles
- Lateral translation of the tabletop shifts patients away from the core of the table further improving patient access and imaging results.
- Integrated safety lock protects patients from unintended movements as the spars automatically stop when the button and/or lever are released
- Buoyant spar enables clinicians to feel only the patient’s weight and resistance, to minimize the weight of the table equipment.
- Quick release mechanisms on the boot, headrest, and lateral slide reduce strenuous table adjustments
- Easy-grip drive handles and unique drive system makes transporting the table safer than ever*
*The STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table is not for patient transport.
Experience Swan Technology
- SWAN technology is STERIS’s proprietary mechanism for simple, weightless articulation. This buoyant system enables one person to have a full range of motion of the spars without interference from the ortho surgical table.
- One hand controls the slide, traction, and rotation of the boot. Release the lever for a full slide, turn the wheel for fine traction and press the button for full internal and external rotation.
- One hand controls the full fluid movement of the leg spar. Push the button for lateral movement, pull the lever for vertical movement, and engage both the button and the lever for effortless motion in any direction.
- SWAN technology allows for complete focus on the patient.
Manage the increased demand for joint replacement procedures – including anterior approaches to hip replacement – without sacrificing functionality for trauma, routine orthopedic, or pediatric procedures.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- DRIVE WHEEL: Easily transport the table between rooms with only one staff member. Standard with the OT 1100 and OT 1200 tables; package sold separately to upgrade the OT 1000 table.M
- Table Height:* 31″ to 48″
- Lateral Tabletop Slide: 4″ to each side
- Lateral Tilt Range Degree: 15°
- Trend/Reverse Trend Range Degree: 15°
- Dual Position Sacral Rest: 3″ extension
- *Height restriction may apply.
Anterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty (AAT HA):
- Innovative and ergonomic accessories designed for the AATHA approach.
- Obtain precise positioning throughout the procedure with the femur hook, rail, extension, and lift capabilities.
- Standard with the OT 1200 table; package sold separately to upgrade the OT 1000 and OT 1100 tables.
- C-Fiber Spars: Yes
- Degree Of Adduction: 90°
- Degree Of Abduction: 90°
- Spar Degree Above Level: 20°
- Spar Degree Below-Level: 45°
- Spar Controls and Lift Assist: Yes
- One Hand Slide, Traction, Rotation Control: Yes
- One Hand Spar Articulation (with automatic spar lock): Yes
- Compact Storage: 5’ x 2’ (approximate size)