Steris HarmonyAIR M-Series Surgical Lights
The HarmonyAIR M-Series Surgical Lighting System provides exceptional surgical site illumination, while its HD capable suspension is modular and upgradeable, adapting to your needs as they change.
The M-Series surgical light delivers up to 160,000 lux of pure, white LED light with overlapping beams that virtually eliminate shadows. Sterile handle controls adjust the focus and brightness intensity to consistently assess and interpret tissue and vessel appearance. The system’s design is modular and upgradeable, protecting your capital investment as your needs change.
M-Series high-performance optics mean you see virtually every detail of the exposed tissue.
M-Series HD-capable suspension's design gives you the freedom to choose video devices and technologies to meet your changing needs, now and in the future.
Steris HarmonyAIR® M-Series Surgical Lights Features
- Bright, wide illumination of the surgical spot makes the spot visibly brighter, with crisp, defined edges. Uniform beam and greater depth of field means no hot or cold spots and less visual distraction or eye fatigue
- Uses 70% less energy per light head than previous LED technology, producing less heat to provide a more comfortable OR experience for the surgical staff while reducing the risk of drying out exposed tissue
- Overlapping beams of light virtually eliminate shadows caused by obstructions at the surgical site
- Longer-life LED bulbs last in excess of 60,000 hours
- Uses a single-color, phosphor-coated LED chip for crisp, white light which provides a natural color rendition
- Better tissue discrimination with a CRI of up to 96
- Better discrimination of deep, saturated reds with an R9 value of up to 98
- Grows with you – add Lightheads, ambient light, monitors, radiation shield, HD in-light camera and more
- An open architecture design accommodates any HD signal, regardless of the manufacturer or signal type
- Add Harmony® ConnectPoint™ Video Connectivity System for video integration without costly or drawn-out renovations
- Modular suspension options allow you to position equipment where you want it when you need it
- Suspension systems are American-made and feature STERIS-exclusive design