Stainless Steel Cabinets
Seattle Technology offers stainless-steel cabinets that utilize Type 300 series stainless-steel with a seamlessly welded face – preventing dirt collection while adding unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance.
Our stainless-steel cabinetry includes a wide variety of freestanding cabinets, casework, and built-in consoles. Whether you are renovating or building new construction, we are happy to work with your facilities personnel or architects, contractors, and equipment planners to meet your custom requirements. Stainless-steel equipment allows for the flexibility that facilities require in today’s limited space environment while retaining the important properties of corrosion resistance; no cracks or crevices for dirt collection; and easy cleaning with low maintenance.
Stainless Steel Cabinets Features
- Recessed units
- Fully welded construction
- Type 300 series stainless steel
- Stainless steel shelves (excludes Table Accessory Cabinets & Desk Cabinets, shelves adjust in 1 1/2″ increments)
- 3/16″ tempered glass (where applicable)
- Nickel-bearing, 1/4″ clear tempered sheet glass
- Sides, backs, tops, bottoms, shelf-18 gauge
- Magnetic door catches with a quiet close
- Seamless front face