Sonosite Titan Ultrasound Machine
The SonoSite Titan is designed for those who require the features and functionality of a traditional ultrasound system, but the mobility and durability of a SonoSite system. The SonoSite Titan system offers great image quality and technical capabilities, in a portable handheld system. Advanced technologies, including pulsed wave Doppler, directional color power Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, and M-mode, make this portable ultrasound system suitable for a wide range of clinical applications.
Sonosite Titan Ultrasound Machine Features
- Stationary and mobile usage
- Point-of-care connectivity
- Flexible, cost-effective paths that enable users to acquire new components and software applications
- All-digital LCD high-resolution display.
- Triple Transducer Connect (TTC).
- Integrates easily into your existing network via composite video, S-video, USB, VGA, or Ethernet.
- SiteLink DICOM options.
- CompactFlash memory.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface.
Sonosite Titan Ultrasound Machine Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 11.8 in (29.97 cm)
- Width: 10.9 in (27.69 cm)
- Depth: 3 in (7.62 cm)
- Weight: 8.3 lbs (3.76 kg) with the C60 transducer and battery installed
- Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Length: 5.19 in (13.18 cm)
- Width: 6.75 in (17.5 cm)
- Diagonal: 8.5 in (21.59 cm)
- Type: Lithium-ion battery pack
- Cells: 6
- Volts: 11.25 VDC
- Amp Hours: 4.4 Ah
- Charge Time: 5-6 Hours
- Run time is 2 hours or more, depending on imaging mode and display brightness.
- 2D (256 gray shades)
- Color power Doppler (CPD) (256 colors)
- Directional color power Doppler (DCPD) (256 colors)
- Pulsed wave (PW) Doppler
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Abdominal Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Gynecology and Fertility Imaging
- Interventional and Intraoperative Imaging Applications
- Obstetrical Imaging
- Pediatric and Neonatal Imaging
- Prostate Imaging
- Superficial Imaging
- Vascular Imaging
All transducers are lightweight with rapid, pinless connectors and feature a user-selectable menu to adjust frequency settings to suit the patient’s size. 2D settings are Penetration, General, and Resolution Imaging.
- C60/5-2MHz broadband curved array for general purpose, abdominal and obstetric imaging. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW Doppler. Biopsy guide available.
- ICT/8-5MHz broadband intracavitary transducer for obstetric and gynecologic imaging. 2D, CPD, DCPD, PW Doppler. Biopsy guide available.
- C11/8-5MHz broadband tightly curved array for neonatal and pediatric imaging. Applications include general imaging, abdominal, cardiac, and neonatal heads. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW, and CW Doppler.
- C15/4-2MHz broadband tightly curved array. Applications include adult cardiology general imaging, abdominal. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW, and CW Doppler.
- L38/10-5MHz broadband linear array. Applications include small parts, breast, vascular, musculoskeletal & superficial imaging. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW Doppler. Biopsy guide available.
- HST/10-5MHz broadband linear array. Applications include intraoperative, vascular & superficial imaging. 2D, CPD, DCPD, PW Doppler.
- C8/8-5MHz broadband intracavitary transducer for prostate imaging. 2D, CPD, PW Doppler. Biopsy guide available.
- L25/10-5MHz broadband linear array for venous access procedures. CPD. Biopsy guide available.
- Soft keys to drive advanced features
- Delta key: user-selectable functions can be assigned to the delta key for increased ease of use.
- System dynamic range: up to 155dB.
- Frame rates up to 150Hz maximum acquisition, 60Hz internal video display.
Image Storage and CINE
- Storage: High capacity using flashcard. 64MB and 256MB ScanDiskTM. The number of images saved to the flashcard varies depending on the card storage capacity.
- Cine: Review of up to 220 frame-by-frame images.
- Connect directly to a PC with SiteLink Image Manager software using a USB or ethernet cable from the system. Allows transfers of high-resolution bitmap images. The software allows batch compression to JPEG on PC.
- Image transfer can be active while live scanning on the TITAN system.
Clinical Analysis Package
- OB Calculation Package – Obstetric package includes fetal biometry measurements via user-selectable authors.
- Vascular Calculation Package – Vascular package includes Lt/Rt CCA, ICA, ECA, ICA/CCA Ratio, user-defined ratio, angle correction, volume flow.
- Volume calculations via diameters.
- Cardiac calculation package.
- SonoCalc- IMT analysis PC-based package.
- 2D Distance calipers – two sets Ellipse for area and circumference measurements.
- M-Mode Distance and time caliper set Heart rate.
- Doppler Velocity caliper – two sets.
- Operates via battery or AC power – from 1.5 up to 4 hours on a fully charged battery, the new battery life depends on the active functions used and keystrokes.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion.
- AC: Via universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Text and pictograms – User-selectable, application-specific text via function keys.
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to a video cassette recorder, video printer, or external monitor.
- Connect to a PC via USB or ethernet to download high-resolution bitmap images.
- S-video output.
- Ethernet output.
- RGB output.
- DICOM print and storage class software.
- DICOM worklist.