Sonosite 180 Plus Ultrasound Machine
The Sonosite 180 Plus is a state of the art ultrasound machine. It can be used for a variety of applications from OB/GYN to cardiac. The unit is lightweight and portable.
The SonoSite 180 Plus Portable Ultrasound is recommended for first look and triage applications although very versatile and technically capable of much more. The system boots up and is ready to scan in about 10 seconds while the user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The SonoSite 180 Plus Portable Ultrasound provides a sensitive and accurate quantitative assessment of blood flow, enabling the user to measure velocities and identify flow characteristics in arteries and veins. Doppler signals are exceptionally clean enhancing diagnostic confidence for vascular exams.
Sonosite 180 Plus Ultrasound Machine Features
- All-digital image quality
- Battery or AC powered
- Pulsed Wave (PW) Doppler
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- Color Power Doppler
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- M-mode, ECG Capability
- Direct PC Connectivity
Sonosite 180 Plus Ultrasound Machine Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg) with one transducer attached
- Dimensions: 2.5″ L x 7.6″ W x 13.3″ H (6.35 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 33.8 cm H)
- Battery life: up to 2 hours
- Narrow imaging sector
- Color power Doppler
- Pulsed wave Doppler (Optional)
- Directional color power Doppler
- Continuous-wave Doppler (Optional)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (Optional)
- Lightweight with rapid, pinless connection
- C60/5-2: 60-mm broadband (5-2 MHz) curved array for general-purpose abdominal, obstetric and gynecologic applications.
- ICT/7-4: 11-mm broadband (7-4 MHz) intracavitary array for obstetric gynecologic applications.
- C15/4-2: 15-mm broadband (4-2 MHz) array for transthoracic and abdominal imaging.
- L25/10-5: 25-mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for vascular access applications.
- L38/10-5: 38-mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for breast, small parts, interventional, musculoskeletal, and vascular imaging.Biopsy guide available.
- C11/7-4: 11-mm broadband (7-4 MHz) curved array for the neonatal head, pediatric and neonatal abdomen, vascular access and assessment and pediatric cardiac imaging.
- HST/10-5: 25-mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for intraoperative vascular, and superficial vascular imaging C8/8-5: 8-mm broadband (8-5 MHz) intracavitary array for prostate and endocavity exams. Stainless steel.
- Controls: 2D, power Doppler, pulsed wave Doppler, continuous-wave Doppler, M-mode, near gain, far gain, overall gain, save, print, freeze, cine review, text/picto, select, measure, optimize, depth, zoom, patient.
- Narrow Imaging Sector feature on 2D and power Doppler modes User-defined labels – Integrated 5″ (12.7 cm) TFT color Liquid Crystal Display with brightness and contrast controls.
- Integrated trackball for navigation.
- Alpha-numeric Keyboard
- System optimization presets for different patient body types.
- System dynamic range: approximately 140 dB
- Frame rate: up to 100 frames/second Image Storage and Cine
- Storage: internal 119 image memory (maximum) for off-line printing and review
- Cine: image retained for frame-by-frame viewing
- PC Direct Connectivity: connect directly to a PC using a cable link from a serial port (RS-232 or USB option) to a PC with SiteLink™ Image Manager software to download high-resolution bitmap images
Clinical Analysis Package
- OB calculations with report package via standard tables
- Cardiac calculation