Skytron Stellar XL Surgical Lights
Skytron’s Stellar XL series LED surgical lights are capable of focusing a 4-3/16” (107mm) illumination spot within in a 27” [686mm] column of light. Light output is 160,000 lux with a color temperature of 3696K, offering an excellent color correction (95) and optimum shadow control at the surgical site. Housed within a lightweight polymer frame, Stellar XL delivers an ideal balance of weight, maneuverability, and illuminating performance.
A standard light head is 610mm (24”) with five focusable LED pods. Each pod contains seven individual LEDs with Vertical Segmented Reflector Design (VSRD) technology. The output is 160,000 lux per light at a color temperature of 3696K. Each light head is equipped with a sterilizable center handle for sterile positioning and focus. The side of the light includes a focus knob and positioning handles for non-sterile control.
Skytron Stellar XL Surgical Lights Features
- Center sterile handle adjusts focus and positioning, allowing surgeon to set and forget the light head at a specific height
- 27” range of total focusable depth extends the working distance without moving the light head
- Vertically segmented reflector design provides optimal shadow control and a crisp homogeneous spot
- Suspended LED System (SLS) cradles upward-facing LEDs for thermal control and a comfortable working environment
- Maximum intensity up to 160,000 lux
- Natural warm color temperature provides white light for high intensity applications
- 24” diameter light head
- 360° rotation on all axes
- Lightweight polymer housing permits easy maneuverability and exceptional durability
- Easy to clean, flat wall control