Skytron Aurora Four LED Surgical Lights
The Skytron Aurora Four LED Lights include a manual focus of high-intensity LEDs and a centrally positioned ring of fixed-focus LEDs, which can enhance intensity while minimizing eye fatigue. Color temperature is selectable for every procedure, including bright (4,500K) or soft white (4,000K). The system provides bright, cool and shadow-free illumination without heat or glare, even during extended surgical cases, allowing the entire surgical team to remain comfortable while under bright illumination.
Skytron Aurora Four LED Surgical Lights Features
Skytron’s Aurora Four LED is a LED surgical lighting system equipped with a high-performance hybrid LED optics that provides surgeons with direct control of intensity and focus.
- Direct Surgeon Control of Intensity & Focus
- Brighter Intensity, Deep View Illumination
- Large spot size fills cavity with seamless light
- 24” or 30” diameter lightheads available
- Maximum intensity of 160,000 lux
- Cool Beam Temperature, Less Heat
- Shadow Free Optics
- Ultra Energy Efficient, Ultra Low maintenance
- Eco-friendly LEDs (last over a decade)
- Precise, 360° Positioning at all points of articulation, without drift
- Future Ready Architecture
- HD Camera Ready Available