Skytron Aurora Astro Surgical Lights
Well-suited for surgical and procedural applications, the Aurora Astro light offers the ideal balance of features and versatility. With its extensive lux output range and optimal shadow control, the Aurora Astro offers a solution for many clinical settings.
Available in single, dual, and boom configurations, the Aurora Astro is adaptable to many clinical settings.
Skytron Aurora Astro Surgical Lights Features
- Center sterile handle and non-sterile yoke control provides intensity adjustment with 4 different settings
- 27” range of total focusable depth extends the working distance without moving the Lighthead
- 17.5” light head diameter
- Max intensity output: 126,000 +/- 5K lux
- A color temperature of 4,141K
- Energy-efficient LEDs reduce operating costs
- Achieves stunningly accurate color representation with CRI of 97