Skytron 3603 ULTRASLIDE Surgical Table
SURGICAL TABLE WITH 26” TOP SLIDE
Pairing the industry’s longest top slide with substantial weight capacities, imaging access is only part of the 3603 UltraSlide Series advantage. Combine the table’s top slide capabilities with an 800-pound articulation capacity, and the result is the best of both worlds: imaging and power.
Skytron 3603 ULTRASLIDE Surgical Table Features
The Skytron 3603 ULTRASLIDE Surgical Table gives more top slide and power in one table.
Able to support a 1,000-pound lift and 800-pound articulation weight capacity, the 3603 Ultra Slide Series provides 26″ of the top slide with greater power. Its superior design supports the full articulation capacity even during 26″ of the top slide – something the competition cannot do. As the tabletop slides toward the foot end, the head section can be conveniently detached and applied as a foot extension. With removable back and leg sections, the table offers quick attachment of accessories like the 40″ carbon fiber extension and power beach chair positioning
Pre-programmed positioning options make setup even easier, allowing for one-touch maneuvers at any point throughout the procedure. The 3603 Ultra Slide Series also brings confidence to the operating room. Recognized for their reliable performance, Skytron surgical tables are consistently rated as having a lower cost of ownership. Lowest height on the market. There is the option of the 3603H, which offers a greater maximum height.
- PSR – Patient Safe Return Simultaneous return to level
- Back lit back-up controls for emergency situations
- New optional tunnel style x-ray tops
- Self-leveling brakes for stability on uneven floors
- 26” top slide
- 10” slide to head and 16 ½” slide to foot
- 1,000 lb lift and 800 lb articulation weight capacity
- Removable back and leg sections for quick accessory attachment and positioning
- Power beach chair positioner for one-touch set-up
- Durable stainless steel base is easy to clean
- Adjustable table height 3603 20 ½” to 39 ½” 3603H 23” to 41 ½”
- 35° lateral tilt
- 40° Trendelenburg and 30° reverse Trendelenburg
One-Touch Pendant Control
- Simple one-touch operation
- Backlit control for high visibility in low lighting
- Audible alarm for kidney bridge, back up articulation and top slide obstruction
- With PSR (Patient Safe Return)
- Anatomically correct beach chair position
- Recessed buttons prevent accidental activation
- Durable and water resistant
- Can be used in conjunction with optional three function foot control
Delivering 26″ of top slide without any compromises.
Pairing the industry’s longest top slide with substantial weight capacities, imaging access is only part of the 3603 Ultra Slide Series advantage. Combine the table’s top slide capabilities with an 800-pound articulation capacity, and the result is the best of both worlds: imaging and power. The table’s impressive 26″ top slide accommodates the industry’s most generous articulation capacity and provides superior imaging for patients of diverse sizes.
The 3603 Ultra Slide Series makes full-body imaging easier. At the touch of a button, patients can be effortlessly moved through the imaging window. The low-profile base stays clear of the imaging equipment, providing hassle-free C-arm access.
Surgical Positioning Flexibility
The removable back and leg section allow for easy and efficient accessory attachment. Enhance imaging capabilities with the optional 40″ carbon fiber extension or attach the beach chair positioner for shoulder surgeries. With the back section removed, the beach chair can be fully integrated and powered by the table, providing one-touch setup.
Improved Patient Safety
Capable of 26″ top slide at a full articulation capacity of 800 pounds, the 3603 Ultra Slide Series will remain secure for patients of larger sizes. Its extensive capabilities not only make patient imaging simple, but also eliminate the need for risky repositioning.
26” Top Slide, General Purpose Table
Offering the industry’s maximum top slide, the 3603 Ultra Slide Series takes the work out of imaging. At the click of a button, the patient can be moved throughout the expansive imaging window.
Positioning Guide Bariatric Options
Skytron 3603 ULTRASLIDE Surgical Table Specifications
- 3603 20 ½” Minimum Table Height
- 39 ½” Maximum Table Height
- 23″ Minimum Table Height
- 41 ½” Maximum Table Height
- 40° Flex
- 90° Reflex
- 15° Leg Up
- 100° Leg Down