Skytron 3500 Elite Surgical Table
The Skytron 3500 Elite surgical table takes patient positioning and imaging access to a whole new level. For virtually every surgical procedure, the 21″ sliding top combined with full patient articulation gives the Skytron 3500 surgical table an edge over other tables in its class. When procedures require that the patient is in the seated position the newly enhanced low height positioning system makes it ideal for all types of seated surgical procedures, especially for bariatric patients. Patient safety has not been compromised, despite the tables ability to achieve extreme positions. The patient position on the table can be maintained using the stable footprint and rigid surface.
Skytron 3500 Elite Surgical Table Features
The Skytron 3500 Elite surgical table takes patient positioning and imaging access to a whole new level, for virtually every surgical procedure.
- Powered removable leg section operated via the hand control
- The removable leg provides optimal access for lower abdominal cases while also providing great C-arm access when traversed fully to the foot
- Upgrade to add an x-ray top providing unobstructed passage of x-ray film cassettes up to 14” x 17”
- Powered Kidney Rest Provides 5½” Inches of Lift
- Equipped with a manual brake release that is independent of the main controls and requires no power to operate