Schure Loc XPS
Increase operating room performance and productivity with the Schure Loc™ XPS portable arm and hand positioner. With no foot pedals, hoses, hydraulics or power cords around the operating room table, Schure Loc™ XPS combines strength and flexibility when intra-operatively adjusting the operative limb. Because the Schure Loc™ XPS maintains steady positioning from start-to-finish, the whole surgical team can focus on the open or arthroscopic limb procedure – no need to have the surgical aid hold the patient’s limb during the procedure! Great for a beach chair or lateral position and now available– Schure Loc™ XPS accessories for elbow, wrist, knee or ankle surgery.
Schure Loc XPS Features
Increase operating room performance and productivity with the Schure Loc XPS portable arm and hand positioner.
- Single release lever releases all joints – locking in place when released
- Easily attached to any OR table – ready for immediate use
- Smooth, effortless positioning enhances operative site exposure
- Decrease surgeon fatigue and improve OR team productivity
- *Convenient Schure Loc™ Shoulder Kit includes a sterile drape, foam hand/forearm holder and self-adherent wrap (purchase separately)
- 500 lb patient weight capacity
*This kit must be purchased with the Schure Loc™ XPS. Kit includes Sterile Forearm Wrap, Sterile Self-Adherant Coban and Sterile Drape. Sold 10/cs.
Schure Loc™ XPS Specifications
- 7.5 in
- 2 in
- 37 in
- 12 lbs
Schure Loc™ XPS provides rigid fixation as well as unlimited intraoperative range of motion for shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff and total shoulder replacement surgical procedures.