Puritan Bennett LP10 Ventilator
The Aequitron LP-10 is a portable volume ventilator. It is similar in appearance and function to the Aequitron LP-6+, both having event indicators which monitor patient pressure, breathing effort, power source, and alarms. The LP-10 has an additional pressure limit control feature which permits it to be used for pediatric applications.
The durable LP-10 portable volume ventilator has a reputation for dependability. Its standard features and portability give the LP10 ventilator the flexibility to meet a broad range of pediatric and adult ventilation requirements. The LP10 ventilator has a pressure control cycle for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation. Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode. With the LP10 ventilator, expanded alarms provide reliable patient management.
Puritan Bennett LP10 Ventilator Features
- Designed for smooth transition from critical care ventilation
- Meets a broad range of pediatric and adult needs.
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing efforts in SIMV mode
- Reliable ventilator monitoring displays
- Pressure control knob for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation.
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode.
- Features and portability provide flexibility to meet a broad range of ventilation and patient requirements.
- Internal and external battery operation provides convenience and security.