Puritan Bennett Achieva Ventilator
A portable ventilator ideal for in-hospital transport, subacute facilities, and long-term, in-home care.
Puritan Bennett Achieva Ventilator Features
Portable, lightweight and compact ventilator
- Provides positive pressure support for a variety of clinical conditions for pediatric and adult patients.
- Portable, lightweight and compact
- Internal modem facilitates remote data transfer
- Easy to operate and convenient to use
- Offers both volume and pressure control ventilation.
- Flow and/or Pressure triggering for enhanced patient synchrony.
- Internal dial-in PEEP takes the guesswork out of setting pressure trigger sensitivity.
- Pressure Support to enhance weaning and improve patient comfort and patient ventilator/synchrony.
- Expiratory Sensitivity improves patient synchrony by allowing the clinician to adjust the percent of peak inspiratory flow that will cycle the ventilator from inspiration to expiration in Pressure Support.
- Exceptional battery life for extended mobility.
- Apnea backup feature
- Flow Acceleration Limit.
- Internal memory and modem allow access to stored data, providing a tool to troubleshoot alarms and evaluate the effectiveness of patient settings.
- Can be used with pediatric patients as small as 5 kg.
- PS – Pressure Support