Powered Beach Chair
The SchureMed Powered Beach Chair is the only shoulder surgery positioning chair on the market with a self-contained motor that does not rely on the surgical table for power. Our double-ball joint head positioning system safely secures the patient’s head; even your kyphosis patients. The surgical beach chair adjusts from 0-90° in 8 seconds in a slow, controlled movement. 2″ deluxe pad set provides complete patient comfort. Motion-control technology eliminates manual patient positioning with simple push-button hand control. 1,350 lbs. of lift securely supports arthroscopy patients up to 500 lbs. Attaches to ANY operating room table with our integrated, adjustable mounting clamps. Lateral brace included.
Required Disposable Face Masks or Disposable Head & Chin Straps sold separately. Select one model.
Powered Beach Chair Features
- 500 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Articulation range 0-90°
- Sliding headrest
- Lateral brace attaches to beach chair and not O.R. table side rail providing a safer patient positioning
- Shoulder pull-away panels provide excellent surgical exposure
- Double-ball joint headrest allows the patient’s head to tilt 30° in every direction, forward, backward and side-to-side
- Five-piece Deluxe pad set included