Criticare Poet IQ 8500AH Anesthetic Gas Analyzer
A powerful combination – proprietary CSI vital signs and 5-agent gas analysis technology. Versatile, reliable, and incredibly compact. Designed for anesthesia applications in hospitals and outpatient surgical centers.
Criticare’s Poet® IQ anesthetic gas monitor, when paired with the nCompass™ 8100H Series patient monitor, provides a unique combination of leading-edge vital signs technology and anesthesia gas monitoring in a compact, modular system.
The Poet IQ anesthetic gas monitor automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O, and five anesthetic agents. The system’s reliable performance, ease of use, flexible design, and affordable cost make it the ideal monitoring solution for anesthesia applications in hospitals and surgical centers.
Improves patient outcomes with a comprehensive, user configurable patient monitoring system covering the needs of multiple departments within hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- New Poet IQ 8500AH Anesthetic Gas Analyzer, new patient monitor, multiparameter monitor, new medical equipment, savings in new medical equipment
- Automatic or manual modes.
- Breath-by-breath O2, CO2, and N2O monitoring.
- Gas flow sampled at 100, 150 and 200 ml/min.
- Mixed agent identification.
- Measurement accuracy is not affected by alcohol or ketones
- Fast warm-up time ensures full accuracy within minutes.
- Bright, real-time display of numerical values and waveforms provides instant notification of changing patient status.
- Lightweight, portable design provides flexible workspace options