Physio Control Lifepak 20 Defibrillator
The Physio Control Lifepak 20 Defibrillator is the ideal crash cart defibrillator putting early, effective defibrillation into the hands of BLS responders while transitioning easily to full therapy and monitoring capabilities for the ALS-trained code team. The world leader in defibrillation technology brings you the improved LIFEPAK 20 defibrillator/monitor, created especially for hospitals and clinics. Designed with extensive input from clinicians around the world, the 20 is simple yet sophisticated, providing a flexible and effective tool to meet diverse defibrillation and monitoring needs.
Physio Control Lifepak 20 Defibrillator Features
- AHA/ERC Guidelines 2005 consistent cprMAX™ technology
- Simple yet sophisticated for responders of many skill levels
- Highly intuitive for quick, effective AED use
- Easily converts to manual mode
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology adjusts shock duration and voltage
- Broad dosage capability up to 360J, when needed
- Compact and lightweight for easy carrying and versatile use
- Superb color graphics allow easy viewing from many angles
- Flexible therapy options (See options below)
- Easy to maintain and service
Physio Control Lifepak 20 Defibrillator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 8.4″ (21.3 cm)
- Width: 10.3″ (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.3″ (26.2 cm)
- Weight: fully featured defibrillator/monitor (pacing and SpO2) 5.58 kg (12.3 lbs)
- Height: 3.4″ (8.63 cm)
- Width: 4.53″ (11.5 cm)
- Resolution: 230 x 240 dot color active LCD
- Display Time: a minimum of 4 seconds of ECG and alphanumeric for values, device instructions or prompts. Option to display one additional waveform.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG.
- The device is an AC line operated device with an internal battery as back up.
- AC Power: 90-132 VAC 50/60 Hz, 198-264 VAC 50/60 Hz total power draw less than 75 Watts
- Internal Battery Back Up: NiMh, batteries charge while device operates from AC power
- Operating Time: A new fully charged internal backup battery will provide the following prior to shutdown: 120 minutes of monitoring, 135 minutes of monitoring without pulse oximeter, 90 360 joules discharges, and 70 minutes of monitoring plus pacing
- Typical Battery Charge Time: <2 hours when the device is powered off and AC power is applied
- Low battery Indication and Message: When the device is unplugged from AC power, it switches to battery. When the battery gets low, the battery detection icon is indicated with low battery message in the status area, and warning tone occurs
- The Lifepak 12 is capable of transferring data records by PC Card internal modem, external EIA/TIA modem, cellular modem, or serial connection.
- Supports EIA/TIA-602 compatible modems using Xon/Xoff or RTS/ CTS flow control at 9600-38400 bps.
- EIA/TIA-232E compatible at 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 bps.
- Group III, Class 2 or 2.0 facsimile, (wired only).
- The device can easily print a CODE SUMMARY report, including an introduction to the patient information and critical event record. The summary report also includes event and vital signs log, and waveform associated with certain events.
- The device can print archived patient records and has two data communications port, which supports a serial data cable.
- ECG: can be monitored through 3-wire or 5-wire ECG cables. Standard paddles or therapy electrodes are used for paddles lead monitoring
- Lead Selections: Leads I, II and III with a 3-wire ECG cable, leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, and AVF, V acquired simultaneously with a 5-wire ECG cable
- ECG Size: 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, 0.25 cm/mV
- Heart Rate Display: 20-350 bpm digital display
- Voice Prompts: used for selected warnings and alarms, configured on/off
- SpO2: saturation range: 1 to 100%
- Saturation Accuracy: (70-100%) (0-69% unspecified): Adults/ Pediatric: ±2 digits with no motion, ±3 digits with motion. Neonates: ±3 digits with or without motion
- SpO2 Update Averaging Rate: user selectable 4, 8, 12 or 16 seconds
- SpO2 Measurements: functional SpO2 values are displayed and stored
- Pulse Rate Range: 25 to 240 pulses per minute
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±3 digits without motion and ±5 digits with motion
- Diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz or 0.05 to 40 Hz (user configurable)
- Monitor: 0.67 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz (user configurable)
- Paddles: 2.5 to 30 Hz
- Analog ECG Output: 0.67 to 32 Hz (except 2.5 to 30 Hz for paddles ECG)