Philips HeartStart XL Defibrillator
The Philips HeartStart XL defibrillator/monitor, weighing in at just under 14 pounds, is easily transported throughout the hospital to the site where cardiac care is needed. The Heartstart XL is a combination manual device with automated external defibrillator capabilities. The HeartStart XL enables the first caregiver on the scene to deliver lifesaving defibrillation therapy, whether they are an ALS or BLS clinician.
In AED mode, voice prompts and text messages guide BLS users through the defibrillation process, while HeartStart XL continuously monitors and displays the patient's ECG. When the ALS personnel arrive, HeartStart XL is easily switched from AED to manual mode, thus allowing operators to access the unit's advanced therapeutic features such as selectable energy (from 2 to 200 Joules), non-invasive pacing (optional), SpO2 (optional) and synchronized cardioversion.
Philips HeartStart XL Defibrillator Features
- Philips’ SMART Biphasic waveform has undergone clinical testing, demonstrating its effectiveness for cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.
Easy to Use
- 1-2-3 operation—True 1-2-3 operation makes defibrillation intuitive for all users
- AED mode—Voice and text prompt to guide users through the defibrillation process
- 150 Joules non-escalating, pre-set energy level
- Paddles (optional)—Anterior/anterior adult paddles convert to pediatric by removing the outer contacts
- Multi-function defibrillator pads—Adult and pediatric pads for defibrillation, ECG monitoring, pacing, and synchronized cardioversion
terilizable internal paddles—Switch and switchless internal paddles are designed for open chest defibrillation in the operating room
Lightweight, Compact, and Durable
- Grab and go—Less than 14 pounds (6.35kg)
- Compact—Easily fits on a standard hospital stretcher
- Rugged—Withstands the rigors of hospital use and patient transport
- Adult paddles with paddle-to patient contact indicators (PCI)
- Pediatric paddles underneath
- SpO2 pulse oximetry with alarms
- Non-invasive pacing
- 5-Lead ECG