Philips Veradius Unity C-Arm
The Philips Veradius Unity provides crucial guidance, high-quality images, and accurate positioning to help increase first-time-right results. The Philips Veradius Mobile C-arm increases confidence during complex vascular, cardiac, and orthopedic procedures. ClearGuide combined with color coding on the C-arm speeds up positioning making spinal surgery and other procedures that require frequent position changes more pleasant for clinicians.
The Philips Veradius Unity C-Arm is the excellence in radiation dose management. The Veradius Unity C-Arm is perfect for minimally invasive procedures, such as endovascular repairs, performed using even smaller and more complex stents and other devices. The Veradius Unity is designed to meet these new challenges, providing distortion-free, high contrast imaging to support vascular image-guided interventions.
Philips Veradius Unity C-Arm Features
- Provides outstanding visualization for endovascular repairs with high-quality fluoroscopy, DSA runs and roadmap guidance. Images have superb contrast thanks to a high dynamic range of the Flat Detector
- View dynamic transaortic aneurysm anatomy with sharp, high-quality images using pulsed exposure mode.
- Wireless foot switch
- Accurate repositioning with position memory
- DoseAware real-time dose feedback
- Less than 70 seconds system startup
- Incredible image quality
- Dual 19” color LCD Monitors
- Flat Detector