Philips PageWriter TC50 EKG Machine
The Philips PageWriter TC50 cardiograph gives you high-level features in a compact package with an attractive, large touchscreen. As your workflow needs evolve, you’ll find the system is scalable to grow with you, protecting your investment. Compatibility with industry-standard 802.11 wireless protocols enables secure wireless communication to quickly download patient information and send reports to your ECG management system.
Philips PageWriter TC50 EKG Machine
The Philips PageWriter TC50 EKG Machine gives you high-level features in a compact package with an attractive, large touchscreen. As your workflow needs evolve, you’ll find the system is scalable to grow with you.
- Quickly and intuitively attach patient lead wires using the anatomically designed patient interface module.
- Easily identify poor or missing electrode connections through color-coded lead traces and lead map.
- Efficiently review the full ECG report on the large 10˝ touchscreen before printing to save time and paper.
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 4 In (11 cm)
- Width: 12 In (31 cm)
- Depth: 16 In (40 cm)
- Weight: 21.6 lbs (9.8 kg) includes battery, patient module, lead wires, alligator clips, electrode pack, and paper pack.
- Type: Color Liquid Crystal Touch Screen Backlit Screen
- Display resolution: 800 x 600 SVGA
- Dimensions: 10.4in TFT active matrix
- Color: 64K colors
- Simultaneous lead acquisition: Up to 16 leads
- ECG reports: 12-lead
- 3×4, 3×4 1R, 3×4 3R, 3×4 1R plus ST Maps, 6×2, 12×1
- Standard and Cabrera formats, plus Pan 12-Cabrera
- ECG reports: Extended leads (H22)
- 3×4 3R ST, 3×5, 3×5 1R plus ST Maps, 3×5 3R, 4×4, 4×4 1R plus ST Maps, 6×3, 6×3 1R, 3×5 + 1×3 1R, 3×4 + 2×3 1R, 3×4 + 3×2
- Standard and Cabrera format plus PAN 18 Cabrera
- Rhythm Strips:
- Up to 16 configurable leads
- Full Disclosure
- Twenty minute history of all 16 leads
- Complete EKG report of any 10 seconds
- Event marking
- Ten independent events can be marked for later review and analysis
- Event markers appear on EKG reports
- Timed EKG Support for pharma stress protocols.
- Report storage/transfer
- Full fidelity at 500Hz of 10 seconds for up to 16 leads
- Data Format
- PDF or XML, DICOM 12-lead EKG, and DICOM General EKG
Philips DXL 16-Lead EKG Algorithm
- Interpretive Statements
- >600 interpretive statements
- Integrated pediatric analysis
- Leads Used in Diagnosis
- Standard 12 leads plus V3R, V4R, V5R, V7, V8, and V9
- Borderline Statement Suppression
- Three Configurable Settings
- Standard Measurements
- Ten interval, duration, and axis measurements
- Configurable QT correction method
- Extended Measurements
- 46 measurements of morphology analysis in each of the 16 leads
- 21 parameters of rhythm analysis
- Selectable explanations of all interpretive statements
- Aligned with 2007 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations, Part II1
1 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the Electrocardiogram, Part II: Electrocardiography Diagnostic Statement List. J Am Coll Cardiology, 2007; 49:1128-135.
STEMI Clinical Decision Support
- Graphical ST Presentation
- Five EKG reports with polar ST Maps
- Frontal and Transverse Planes
- Unique Right Heart Statements
- Nine statements called by right-chest leads.
- Unique Posterior MI Statements
- 16 statements called by posterior leads
- Age and Gender Criteria
- Based upon 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations, Part VI: Acute Ischemia/Infarction2
- STEMI-CA (Culprit Artery)
- Criteria that suggest any of four probable sites of the occluded coronary artery
- Based upon 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations, Part VI2
- Critical Values
- Highlights four conditions requiring immediate clinical attention
2 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the Electrocardiogram, Part VI: Acute Ischemia/Infarction. Circulation, 2009; 119:e262-e270.
Advanced bi-directional network communications3
- Central Time Management (D01)
- Time can be manually or automatically synchronized to a Network Time Server via IntelliSpace ECG or IntelliBridge Enterprise
- Orders worklist (D01)
- Download of orders worklist from networked server
- User-configurable drop down lists (e.g., by location, user, or shift)
- Ad-hoc query for specific orders based upon multiple user-entered or scanned search criteria (e.g., patient ID, last/first name)
- Supported by Open Worklist with IntelliSpace ECG and select departmental systems
- Supported by standard HL7 and DICOM interfaces via IntelliBridge Enterprise for departmental and hospital systems
- Supported by DICOM modality worklist within DICOM MWL system
- ADT (D02)
- Query and retrieval of patient demographic information
- Based upon user-entered or scanned search criteria (e.g., patient ID, last/first name)
- Supported by standard HL7 interface via IntelliSpace Enterprise for hospital systems
- Last EKG
- Automatic retrieval of previous EKG or list of available EKGs for current patient
- Supported by IntelliSpace EKG
- Interactive Query
- Retrieval of selected ECGs based upon user-entered search criteria
- Supported by TraceMasterVue
- Manual orders (D07)
- Create patient worklists with complete demographic information for later retrieval
- DICOM EKG result output (D08)
- Create DICOM 12-lead EKG
- Generate DICOM General EKG
3 When networked with select hospital and departmental solutions; refer to supplier specifications
Signal Quality Indicators
- Leads-off advisory
- Anatomical lead map displays the location and label of any loose or disconnected leads/electrodes
- Lead color
- Four colors to indicate levels of waveform quality
- Lead placement software detects lead reversals
- Heart rate
- Continuous display of patient heart rate
- Print preview
- Full screen preview of complete 16-lead report prior to printing
- Application help
- Integrated graphical help screens for primary functions.
- PC-based, interactive, dynamic animation covering all major clinical functionalities.
- 1-2-3 operation
- Context-sensitive application
- 5-wire, resistive touchscreen
- 65 buttons, standard full alphanumeric keyboard
- Special characters supported
Patient Interface Module Signal Acuisition
- 8,000 samples per second per electrode/lead for standard 12 or up to 16 leads.
- 500 samples per second per electrode/lead.
- 2 bit A/D conversion provides down sampled 5μV resolution, 500 samples per second measurement with no channel to channel skew.
- High-resolution, digital-array printer using thermal-sensitive paper; 200 dpi (voltage axis) by 500 dpi (time axis) at 25 mm/s
- Paper sizes:
- Z-fold letter and A4
Auto Frequency Response
- 0.05-150 Hz, 0.15-150 Hz, 0.5-150 Hz
- 0.05-100 Hz, 0.15-100 Hz, 0.5-100 Hz
- 0.05-40 Hz, 0.15-40, 0.5-40 Hz
As your workflow needs evolve, you’ll find the system is scalable to grow with you, protecting your investment. Compatibility with industry-standard 802.11 wireless protocols enables secure wireless communication to quickly download patient information and send reports to your ECG management system.
To request a quote please click the red add to quote button below the overview text. For more information, you can also contact your regional sales representitive through our Contact Page.