Philips PageWriter TC30 EKG Machine
Advanced and easy to use, the PageWriter TC30 offers speed of operation in an affordable and attractive solution that can easily be modified as your workflow changes. You can expect an efficient, fast, and reliable operation.
Philips PageWriter TC30 EKG Machine Features
The Philips PageWriter TC30 EKG Machine is advanced and easy to use, offering speed of operation in an affordable and attractive solution that can easily be modified as your workflow changes.
- Visual Guidance
- Each button lights in sequence, prompting you to take an ECG easily as 1-2-3 with the 10″ touchscreen.
- User Aids
- Featuring user aids, the TC30 supports high-quality ECG reports the first time. ECG reports can be exported in PDF and XML format.
- Advanced Network Communication
- The TC30 delivers secure, wireless connectivity with standard LAN protocols to protect confidential information.
- Upgrading Made Easy
- Easily add new features to increase your clinical and institutional capabilities.
Philips Pagewriter TC30 EKG Machine Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 8.07 in/205 mm
- Width: 12.20 in/310 mm
- Depth: 15.94 in/405 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs/8.6 kg
- Type: 5-wire, resistive touch screen.
- Display resolution: 640 x 480, 600 pixels
- VGA resolution: 18-bit/pixel color depth.
- Color: Yes, liquid crystal touch screen display with backlight.
- Dimensions: 13.33 cm wide x 9.9 cm high (5.25 inches wide x 3.9 inches high)
- 65 button, standard full alphanumeric capability keyboard
- Support for special characters
- OPTIONAL, silicon-based flexible membrane keyboard cover that protects keyboard from particulate and liquid ingress
- SMBus compliant batteries.
- Voltage: 11.1 VDC (nominal), 7100 mAH (per battery).
- Current: 6.0 A max per battery. (Continuous)
- Power: 54 W max per battery. (Continuous)
- Capacity: 30 minutes of continuous Rhythm printing, or 30 total ECG reports.
- Recharge: less than 4 hours if cardiograph is in Standby (no in active use) to at least 95% capacity; Less than 8 hours if the cardiograph is in active use to at least 95% capacity.
- Simultaneous Lead Acquisition (up to 12 leads)
- Rhythm Strips (up to 12 selected leads)
- Event Marking (6 independent events can be marked for later review and analysis)
- Full Disclosure
- Timed EKG
Patient Interface Module
- Remote, microprocessor-cont rolled digital module
- EKG button with signal quality indicator allows user to take EKGs from the bedside