Philips IntelliVue MX800 Multiparameter Monitor
The IntelliVue MX800 is Philips first patient care solution to incorporate patient monitoring and clinical informatics. Designed to simplify access to patient information you need to enhance diagnostic confidence throughout the hospital.
The Philips IntelliVue MX800 patient monitors offer a flexible and modular solution, designed to suit a broad spectrum of needs. This multiparameter monitor can be connected to the MMS (Multi-Measurement Module) family with its extensions, plug-in measurement modules, and the IntelliVue anesthetic gas modules to extend its functionality with plug-and-play convenience. Dedicated configurations are available for anesthesia, critical and cardiac, and neonatal care environments.
The IntelliVue MX800 is intended to be used for monitoring, recording, and alarming of multiple physiological parameters of adults, pediatrics, and neonates in hospital environments by trained healthcare professionals. The monitor’s functionality can be extended by connecting Philips plugin modules, the multi-measurement module (MMS) family with extensions, and anesthetic gas modules with plug-and-play convenience. The monitors are available as standalone or networked solutions. The monitors’ modular design allows new capabilities to be added in the future as monitoring requirements change. This upgradability gives the security of knowing that the monitor can be enhanced and updated as practices and technologies advance, protecting long-term investments.
Philips IntelliVue MX 800 Monitor Features
- 19″ panoramic touchscreen and can also be operated by remote control. Show patient flow sheet from critical care information system (Philips ICIP)
- Access previous ECGs from Philips TraceMasterVue or other ECG management systems
- Allows quick and easy access to relevant patient information for more informed decisions at the point of care. Can call up the patient’s latest ultrasound image or X-ray into the monitor
- Exceptional integration of monitoring and patient information capitalizes on next-generation IT-centric bedside applications
- The monitor and PC are concurrent and independent, simplifying workflow
- Familiar intuitive touchscreen user interface with widescreen and flexible screen options are designed to smooth workflow