Philips IntelliVue MX700 Multiparameter Monitor
Philips IntelliVue MX700 bedside patient monitor offers an expanded, real-time view of your patients’ vital signs. The integrated PC (iPC) option brings a host of clinically relevant information from your hospital’s intranet & applications.
Philips IntelliVue MX700 Multiparameter Monitor Features
- Integrated PC (iPC) option to access broad patient information
- Use the expanded view with integrated PC option to access comprehensive patient information from sources such as IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anesthesia, iSite and CVIS, as well as selected 3rd party clinical informatics solutions.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
- With smooth surfaces, minimal seams, and approved for use with a variety of cleaning agents¹, this monitor is simple to clean, which supports your efforts in infection control. As fan blades are likely to accumulate and distribute dust and pathogens, the optional integrated PC features passive cooling with no internal fan, helping you in your battle against nosocomial infections.
- Custom alarms to speed response
- This monitor allows alarms to be easily customized and transmitted to clinicians through the hospital paging system.
- Intuitive visualization to support faster treatment
- The more intuitive visualization of existing data can expedite recognition of deteriorating conditions, potentially speeding time to treatment.
- Clinical Decision Support to enhance patient care
- A broad range of Clinical Decision Support tools and applications allow clinicians to enhance patient care in meaningful ways. Use Advanced Event Surveillance to create event-trigger groups to help identify subtle changes in a patient’s condition, or use ProtocolWatch for sepsis screening.
- Wide 15″ screen to help you see more
- A wide 15” screen, intuitive user interface, and flexible screen options are designed to enhance diagnostic confidence and workflow. A single display with integrated patient monitoring and relevant clinical information means space savings and fewer cables.
- Part of IntelliVue family to protect your investment
- This monitor works easily with your existing Philips IntelliVue patient monitors, to make training and use as simple as possible. They are highly configurable and widely scalable and integrate easily with your IT environment.