Philips IntelliVue MP50 Multiparameter Monitor
The Philips Intellivue MP50 patient monitors give care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient's side. The IntelliVue MP50 provides essential measurements and powerful monitoring capability in a small package to match the unique needs and pace of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, special procedures, post-operative care, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. Featuring a highly flexible screen configuration that is designed to suit patient department protocols, acuity, or specific procedural requirements.
The IntelliVue MP50 monitors are easy to operate and use on a networked platform via wired or wireless connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP30 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and FAST-SpO2.
Philips IntelliVue MP50 Multiparameter Monitor Features
- 30.5cm (12″) color touchscreen monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms, it’s bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trend data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands.
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host-based hospital systems and others and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Options to add Anesthesia, Intensive Care Package or Neonatal Monitoring.