Philips IntelliVue MP5 Multiparameter Monitor
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor delivers IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a small, sturdy housing to match the demands of different care environments. The IntelliVue MP5 monitors give care teams throughout the hospital more information to assess patients and make confident decisions. The MP5 is built on a world-class IntelliVue platform with it's easily recognizable and user-friendly interface. Clinicians are able to easily navigate through one-step smart touch commands with the integrated touchscreen. This monitor can connect to the IntelliVue Clinical Network with a wired or wireless connection for continuous connection. This gives clinicians assurance that data collection won't be disrupted, no matter where patients are located on the network.
The IntelliVue MP5 has a sturdy housing to withstand rough handling and has commonly required measurements built in including; ECG, SpO2, and NBP. It's lightweight weighing only 8.8 lbs. and has an 8.4-inch color SVGA display that can display up to four waveforms. The Philips MP5 was designed to aid caregivers in early recognition of subtle signs of deterioration.
Philips IntelliVue MP5 Multiparameter Monitor Features
- Compact, rugged, lightweight monitor with built-in measurements.
- ECG monitoring using any combination of three to 10 electrodes.
- 12-lead ECG monitoring with five electrodes using the EASI method or with 10 electrodes using the conventional method.
- Multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis at the bedside on all available leads.
- Respironics Mainstream or Sidestream CO2.
- FAST SpO2 for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
- Invasive Pressure and Temperature measurement.
- Choice of either auscultatory or intra-arterial measurements as a measurement reference for Non-Invasive Blood Pressure.