Philips IntelliVue MP2 Portable Monitor
The IntelliVue MP2 is a remarkably light, flexible, and durable wearable transport monitor that’s easy to use during transport or in low acuity settings, both in and out of the hospital.
Philips IntelliVue MP2 Portable Monitor Features
- Portable design to simplify transport
- This monitor is compact, weighs just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) and is easily carried by patients in low-acuity settings. It provides a long battery runtime of three hours*. The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension provides additional battery run time of up to six hours** and concurrent CO₂ measurement with additional invasive blood pressure and temperature measurement.
- Wireless telemetry frees up patient movement
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO₂ data in near-real time.
- NBP measurement display for a comprehensive overview
- Each NBP measurement generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- An intuitive user interface to convey key data quickly
- The intuitive user interface was designed to allow quick visibility of patient data, and enhance compatibility with standard software. The colorful 3.5″ display with up to 3 waveforms is bright and easy to read, and the waves automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Optional IntelliVue XDS Software and Large Display for work spot flexibility
- Connect to an IntelliVue XDS Large Display to add the capabilities of a high-resolution standalone bedside monitor. XDS remote-control functionality gives you the flexibility to access and control the IntelliVue MP2 where and how you choose to configure your workspace ergonomics.
- Essential measurements to enhance clinical decisions
- IntelliVue MP2 is available with a wide range of clinical measurements, including 12-lead ECG (both conventional and derived using EASI™ or Hexad method), multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, mainstream or sidestream CO₂ , invasive pressure, temperature and a choice of pulse oximetry with Philips FAST SpO₂, Nellcor™ OxiMax™ SpO₂ or Masimo® rainbow® SET® SpO₂ (including certain Masimo rainbow parameters).
- Capture and review 12-lead ECGs to enhance clinician workflow
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the Philips IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the Philips IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.