Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm
The Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm is a multi-application mobile X-ray imaging system for the most challenging interventional procedures in Pain Management, General, Orthopedic, Vascular, Neurovascular and Cardiac surgeries. The Philips BV Pulsera is a powerful fluoroscopy system with a high-resolution CCD camera, outstanding image quality with low X-ray dosage, crisp, clear images and superior penetration power.
Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm Features
- High Power Pulsed Exposure visualizes fast moving anatomy with outstanding image quality for a virtually unlimited amount of time.
- Unique BodySmart software promotes first time right imaging and dose efficiency. It delivers consistently superb image contrast by adapting the measuring field to the area of interest.
- Automatic contrast and brightness – single touch adjustment of contrast/brightness to the ROI to enhance details in real time.
- High Definition Fluoroscopy provides full contrast for the steepest projections, like lateral hip exams.
- Digital Exposure (Sharp Shot) mode allows a single high-quality image to be taken for archiving and printing.
- Ortho Plus – applies extra X-ray power to visualize challenging regions of interest with normal or obese patients.
Specialty Packages Available
- Extended processing
- Vascular functions
- Extended vascular functions
- Cardiac Pulsed functions