Philips ATL HDI 5000
The Philips ATL HDI 5000 set a new precedent for diagnostic ultrasounds. It delivers capabilities unmatched by any other system, including an exciting breakthrough in panoramic image quality through the addition of SonoCT Real-Time Compound Imaging. Along with the advances in technology, the ATL HDI 5000 has increased its processor speed and added new user-friendly ergonomics to increase user comfort and streamline workflow.
Philips ATL HDI 5000 Features
The Philips ATL HDI 5000 set a new precedent for diagnostic ultrasounds.
- HD Digital Broadband Beamformer, and zoom
- 512 Digital Processed Broadband Channels
- Quicksave User-defined presets
- Cineloop (up to 800 frames)
- Microfine Greyscale, and Broadband Flow Color Imaging
- M-Mode, and Color Flow
- CW and PW Doppler
- Color Power Angio, and Triplex Imaging
- Chroma Colorization Imaging
- Easy to operate graphical user interface
- SuperKey function
- Dimensions: Height 61 in., Width 28.1 in., Depth 38.3 in. 480 lbs