Philips Affiniti 30 Ultrasound Machine
The Philips Affiniti 30 Ultrasound Machine has been designed to decrease the steps required to complete exams. For example, SmartExam protocols assure exam quality and consistency and are proven to decrease exam time by 30% to 50%. A 30% reduction in exam time can result in enhanced staff and patient satisfaction because the staff and patient interaction become the focus, not the machine.
Philips Affiniti 30 Ultrasound Machine Features
The Philips Affiniti 30 Ultrasound Machine has been designed to decrease the steps required to complete exams.
- Uses 40% less power than its predecessor.
- Goes to sleep and reboots in seconds.
- Modular design enhances reliability and enables rapid repair and high system availability.
- Easy to transport with its 184 lbs. design.
- Preserves user presets and patient data.
- 2D Only:
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
- Strain elastography
- TrueVue Essential
- Efficiency and workflow tools:
- 3D presets
- Auto Doppler
- aBiometry AssistA.I.
- Height: 56 – 64 In (142.2 – 162.6 cm)
- Width: 22.5 In (57.2 cm)
- Depth: 38.7 In (98.3 cm)
- Weight: (83.6 kg)
- Control Panel
- Monitor Size: 21.5 In (54.6 cm)
- Degrees of Movement: 180°
- Height Adjustment: 8 In (20.3 cm)